Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wannabes

Roadies, Splitzvilla, Dare2Date ............. huh my my ...... seriously are the guys that i see in them even real !!
Cause if thats India's youth ....wow we are doomed and unfortunately since coming to Bangalore I have my fare share to see such guys albeit smaller versions of them !

Its pathetic ... dressed in branded clothes, speaking English..its like painting a storehouse dump with Nerolac paints... I mean seriously what are these stupid dump people good for ???..... Where  will they go into???... How in this world  can they ever be productive for even the smallest of things????

Is our Education system, the college culture, the metro culture... good enough to produce only such wannabes ?

15 comments:

  1. soo true....so simple and to the point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wht i fail to understand evn more is ppl (n by tht i mean frm evry strata) njoi these shows, blows my mind !!! Do they aspire to be lik these morons on screen, do they find it hilarious ? There is a dignity to the job of a circus clown, who make ppl laugh in return for money too ... is it only me who feels thr is no dignity attached to these attention-whores ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about it ya !

    its puzzling funny and sad !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "chill babe" was Sunil.

    btw, yeah, Chill Babe!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. "chill babe" was not Sunil I guess. He checked it only today after lunch.

    But whatever, Chill Babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pretense of beauty,
    the shadow of a gait,
    do they not see,
    the soul they have left ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. its me only
    so chill babe.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. there's little else we can do about morons other than laugh at them... i hope they are a minority, though :)

    ReplyDelete