Monday, January 18, 2010

satisfaction....

You earn more than 75% population...thats not enough...
You buy high end clothes, shoes, phones, watches... doesn't bring the shine
You smoke, drink, dope get high as high can be ..... the next day is still low
Your work is easy no dead line good boss... No not even that
You read, watch ,talk... still you feel ignorant
You watch movies, read books, listen to songs... you look for purpose
Then watch another movie , read another book, listen to another song... your purposes changes

where is the purpose man, why this feeling of missing something ... what the hell is satisfaction?
Are these questions in everyone or just me ?

Is this quarter-life crisis ?

7 comments:

  1. dude the only missing part is the person you love :)...... call her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get crisis in life? I get it too!!

    I get crisis after eat 4 McAloo Tikki. I get deep crisis in my buttock. It pain a lot. It mid-meal crisis? It what?

    OK, I got go, I get crisis as I type too

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ dp he he i was about to write a line on that when i thought my gf would hit me hard for that

    @hemacp how the hell after 4 Mcaloo tikki you have a mid-meal crisis !!!!! post-meal or post crap-post meal crisis at the best !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, surprisingly this is the case with most people I know (including myself) :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously call ur GF...otherwise u will remain unsatisfied for a long time :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete