Thursday, January 21, 2010

Elevator !

My day was made today when I took the elevator at 11:15 am. I pressed regularly as usual to my 7th floor button. I was specially happy that I was alone that meant no delay stops in between to other floors. I don't know how you people who work in 25 floor building and on the 25th floor there manage it. But 7th out of 8 floor is enough to cause me a mental irk if not mental pain.
My elevator door was closing and suddenly my bubble burst, the elevator door open again and to to my surprise not one nor two but 5 people came rushing in as if this was the last train to their home. (F***kers!!)
The agony wouldn't have been worth blogging until I saw each of them stretching out and pushing buttons. When their work was done I saw right from 2 to 6th every floor button was pushed. The stupid elevator stopped at every floor, every floor and sang the full-song about its manufacturer and opened.
The chances this random event happening in the universe is 0.01457 %. You see its 0.01457 %.

How the hell you wanna deal a situation when fate wants to screw around with you ??

No comments:

Post a Comment