Friday, January 22, 2010

Job satisfaction, my ass!

Well I work in corporation named 'A'. I work in country 'B' where my corporation has several houses. Ofwhich i work in the city 'C' and in the building number 'D' and in the floor number 'E'.  My team is named 'F'. And it is basically a part of the international group named 'G'. My team is basically involved in making processors. Not exactly any damn processor. In the 'H' type series the version 'I' one. well, not exactly the full processor. See in a processor there are several units and I work making the making the 'J' unit. Umm, not exactly the full unit. In that unit there is an important block called 'K'. I make that. Eh, not make that I merely am involved in the 'L' processing of it. Ya so thats what I am i do L process on a small block called K. I don't do it alone.

You see this is what electronics industry is for a fresher or for a hardware engineer for that matter. I guess this would follow in every industry where we engineers are hired. But the point is how can one have job satisfaction from his job when all he is is a small nut & bolt in the entire machinery.!!!

11 comments:

  1. well thats the real story..hopefully when ur hair are grey u will design one on ur own :D :D...apart from the title...nice blog

    -parikh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think work and satisfaction are entirely different things. In my opinion work is to make money and not for satisfaction.

    - mathav

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog sam!!
    i guess we are having small step-stool in solar semiconductor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mathav ---- hmm thats the fact i suppose but the thing in which u spend 1/2 of your active day should make u feel satisfied !

    @ last anonymous ... well watever sspl was it was a lovely experience for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work for 'A' which makes 'B'. I make 'B'.

    I WIN

    Suck on that Sa/m\

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hemach: lolz :)
    no u dont make nething u just play on ur comp that mindless worse than tetris bike game :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, nice post :) Btw I am 100% with Mathav here, work 8 hrs, n get the hell out of ur office n do whtevr u want (in ur case goin by current trends it wud be donating 200 bucks to ITC, donating 20 min of ur lifespan to god, and reducing some obnoxious non-iitian to tears wen he tries to show off to u :P ) for the remaining 16 ... with the money tht u earn during the 8.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm donation to ITC is 50 rupees !
    thats the only thing i found wrong :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice one!! guess u remember me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @navin thanks be and ya ofcourse i remeber you!

    ReplyDelete